Wednesday, September 15, 2010
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Alice Turing...dancing.
- Le Kindle est arrivé!
- Sunday Salon: Murakami, VanderMeer and Noble
- As I walked out one late summer noon
- As I walked out one late summer morning
- As I set out one late summer afternoon...
- I'm back!
- Bløf & Counting Crows - Holiday in Spain
- Sun Dog