Thursday, September 02, 2010

Micro-packing

Getting all my luggage into a small rucksack weighing less than 10Kg has made me feel stupidly successful. It is the first time I have ever done this - normally I arrive at a place with an entourage of suitcases, often slightly exceeding the limit, but always let off by the kindness of the check-in staff. Since tomorrow I shall be travelling by Ryanair I doubt I shall be as lucky, so I am being careful with everything.


Anyway, despite the restrictions, I have managed to get in not only my camera but also my laptop - hence my triumph.

4 Comments:

Blogger aliholli said...

Happy happy happy happy birthday abroad.... I was just about to write your card xxxxxxxxx

Fri Sept 03, 10:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Mary said...

Way to go, Clare! You got your camera & laptop in that bag, along with clothing? You're a genius. Happy traveling!

Sun Sept 05, 10:41:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Thanks Ali. No one knew, of course so it was pretty quiet :-)

Mon Sept 06, 07:33:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Yes Mary, it did feel like a HUGE accomplishment :-)

Mon Sept 06, 07:34:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home