Wednesday, September 01, 2010
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Sun Dog
- Reading Balzac
- Sunday Salon: the book pile - my chaotic reading
- APARTMENT 16 and an interview with Adam Nevill
- The Interrogative Mood: A Novel by Padgett Powell
- Good notepad intentions
- Sunday Salon: Dress Your Family in Corduroy and De...
- My Welsh Waterstones Tour: Stop 7 - Wrexham
- The launch of ELLIOT ALLAGASH by Simon Rich
- HAppY 5th BIrThdAy, BLoG!