Monday, August 04, 2008

Science Blogging 2008: London

Just booked my accommodation and travel for the Nature Network Blogging Conference in the Royal Institution, London.

This is going to be an adventure. Not only have I booked accommodation with the London School of Economics rather than my usual three-star hotel, but I have booked a seat on a coach because the trains seem to be in some state of confusion on the day I'm due to be coming back...

More (probably much more) on this later.


Blogger Kay said...

Wow that sounds like an adventure and a half. Looking forward to the report back!

Tue Aug 05, 10:11:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Yes, should be good, Kay! Certainly a lot of interesting people going I've noticed...including my new agent!

Wed Aug 06, 09:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home