Monday, August 04, 2008

Science Blogging 2008: London


Just booked my accommodation and travel for the Nature Network Blogging Conference in the Royal Institution, London.

This is going to be an adventure. Not only have I booked accommodation with the London School of Economics rather than my usual three-star hotel, but I have booked a seat on a coach because the trains seem to be in some state of confusion on the day I'm due to be coming back...

More (probably much more) on this later.
Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Wow that sounds like an adventure and a half. Looking forward to the report back!

Tue Aug 05, 10:11:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Yes, should be good, Kay! Certainly a lot of interesting people going I've noticed...including my new agent!

Wed Aug 06, 09:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home