Friday, July 25, 2008

WARNING: VIRUS-CONTAINING SPAM

Just got this from my old university...
'We are aware that there is a spam e-mail circulating at present claiming to originate from UPS. It states that a parcel has an incorrect postal address. The e-mail has an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. If you receive this e-mail, please delete it.'

I've had several of these already over the last few days - now wondering if I opened the attachment...I don't think I did. I guess I'll find out soon enough if I did!

3 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

Jughe nrmeif byfhf? fivnr bbbmr fro bemfit...

Lhkgin,


KZ

Fri Jul 25, 08:26:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Heh. Obviously too late, huh, JL?

Fri Jul 25, 08:33:00 pm  
Blogger Debi said...

Ooops - I tried but luckily my anti-virus legions must have saved me.

Unless ... aaaaarrrrggghhhh ...

Sun Jul 27, 11:54:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home