Today, the Blog Tour of What a Wonderful World
arrives at Keeper of the Snails.
I have had the chance to have a quick look through said book and hereby pronounce it 'a mighty fine thing', and even the evil all-round genius Dr. Grump learnt more than a thing or two.
At the end of it, Grump and I got together to think up a few questions provoked by the first ten chapters of the book.
The book won't actually answer any of these questions (because they are not very sensible) but I am hoping that the esteemed readers of this blog will do so. The three best answers will win a copy of Marcus's book sent to you by Marcus's publishers, Faber.
By 'best' I mean the most weird, imaginative and/or beautiful answer you can think of - it doesn't have to be at all 'right'.
Please read the following rules very carefully:
1. Choose one question that you'd like to answer.
2. Answer it in the comment section of the blog: remember to make it as weird, imaginative and/or beautiful as you can
3. Then please email me your answer so I can contact you by email if you win.
4. Closing Date is Midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 16th October.
5. 100 words maximum.
1. Inside you there are 10,000 aliens - what are they all thinking?
2. What is the best way of recharging your ten million power packs?
3. How can walking backwards lead to wondrous miracles?
4. Where is the start of you?
5. How can you sing your body electric?
6. When did you last sew yourself out of danger?
7. What can you do with a fertile crescent?
8. How can you mow an electric field?
9. What is the ultimate 'multi-task'?
10. What is your most bankable commodity?
If you want to find out more about 'What a Wonderful World', here are some excellent blogs to visit: