Monday, July 12, 2010
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- My Day at Llangollen
- Sunday Salon: An Interview with Ann Cleeves
- Summer Travelling (again).
- For 7 days only...
- My 'Book du Jour'
- 7Day Wonder Holiday Reading: No. 1 'Blue Lightning...
- Welcome Hodmandod Majorette
- Thinner than a Hair and an interview with Adnan Ma...
- My Welsh Waterstones Tour - Stop 1: Aberystwyth
- Brian Clegg and the First Scientists