Tuesday, June 08, 2010
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Interview with Mary Warner
- The Ninth Wave by Russell Celyn Jones
- Pwyll: 1st story of the Mabinogion in 101 words (a...
- Sunday Salon: Skippy Dies by Paul Murray.
- My Books!
- TV Presentation with a MacBook Pro
- My Day at Hay
- Final Preparations for Hay
- Cup cakes for Hay.