Saturday, May 29, 2010

Final Preparations for Hay

The amount of stuff I have to take with me is ridiculous. One overnight case, 6 tins of cakes, 1 bag of (other people's books), 1 camera, 1 computer in case, 1 pair of wellies, 1 coat, 1 handbag, iphone, tom tom navigation computer (and maps), talk notes and my talk on 3 different DVD/CDs as well as my laptop because I am not sure exactly what's going to be available when I get there.


Never work with animals, children...or electronic equipment (I am proud of the DVD of my films though. Hodmandod Senior found out how to do it tonight).

2 Comments:

Blogger crimeficreader said...

Looking forward to the update of how it went. Sorry I couldn't make it.

Mon May 31, 03:15:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Thanks CFR, it was fun - update soon...

Mon May 31, 03:48:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home