Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dr Grump asks a serious question

Dr Grump is endeavouring to make another contribution to science in her blog on Nature Network just here...


Blogger BarbaraS said...

Clare, now my head hurts too... how did a perfectly good article on how to tell if Google Scholar is telling the 'troof' end up being perverted by philosophy for the damned...?

I feel like I used to when I stumbled into the online philosophy common room on the OU boards: amused but not necessarily enlightened.

Sat Jan 31, 04:06:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Yes, I know what you mean, Barbara, but sometimes humour can yield some real little gems too, don't you think? It also, sometimes, provides a sort of insight as it looks at the world in an oblique and unexpected way. Still makes my head hurt, though!:-)

Sun Feb 01, 11:58:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home