Monday, September 01, 2008

A geek! (and proud...)

I'm back!

I'd just like to say that for intellectual stimulation, general friendliness and fun the first Nature Science Blogging Coference could not be surpassed. I'm a bit too coach-lagged to write coherently about this just now, but it was one of the highlights of my year so far.


Blogger Tania Hershman said...

Sounds great, do give us more details when your coach-lag has worn off. I am a (proud) geek too!

Mon Sep 01, 01:58:00 pm  
OpenID maxine said...

Great photo! I wore mine yesterday (Sun) but nobody took a photo of me..oh well! I enjoyed the conference apart from the bits in which I was terrified. I was sorry not to see more of you, but maybe we will get the chance for a debrief sometime!
Thanks for coming, and I am so glad you enjoyed it after all the effort of getting there (and back)...

Mon Sep 01, 10:28:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Tania: yes I have decided the term 'geek' is a compliment.

Maxine: This photo was taken lovingly by computer! It is getting very good at lighting and composition though I would appreciate it if he tried to be a little more flexible:)

Tue Sep 02, 07:16:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home