Saturday, April 26, 2008

Writing Den Progress: Supplies for power and wall

This morning Hodmandod Senior bought a few choice items for connecting the den to the national grid: cable, cable ducting, switch and housing, chipboard for the wall-panelling , more timber for support,

and also a selection of brass screws and cups. Since I shall be spending a lot of time staring at the walls (when not staring out of the window) Hodmandod Senior is endeavouring to make them as aesthetically pleasing as possible.


Anonymous crimeficreader said...

Nice work! And I'm sure you're going to love it.

Meanwhile, there's a meme going around and I've tagged you. No need to feel obliged. It's six random facts about you. See here:

I hope you do pick it up, though.

Sat Apr 26, 04:40:00 pm  
Blogger chiefbiscuit said...

I can see (conclude) that Hodmandod Sen. is a very attentive and caring man.

Mon Apr 28, 06:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home