Friday, April 25, 2008
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- My week
- Old Book
- Writing Den Progress: New floor
- Twenty-fifth Sunday Salon: THE MAGIC FURNACE by Ma...
- Twenty-fifth Sunday Salon: An Interview with Marcu...
- Writing Den Progress: Floor insulation
- April Farmers' Market
- An Unfortunate Incident with Lipstick
- Planning is Everything
- Insect Stamps