Sunday, January 14, 2007

BAFAB Vote.

Well I tried the Magikwidget as suggested by Debra H but unfortunately it only allowed a choice of five and since there's more than that I'll leave it just for you to write in with your vote. Here's the choice:

1. Blog Queen's Art Business Venture;
2. Sadie J's speaking in public ...with relish and without fear;
3. Professor Fantasy's Publishing Business;
4. Dreamweaver's reviewing aspirations;
5. Anonny Nonny's Great Peanut Butter Plan;
6. Anon I's ambition to find a partner;
7. Intisar's aspirational list of small things (including scooter riding);
8. Scott's plan involving pigs, sheep and the south pole;
9. Bad Girl's ambitions for Europe, singing and the President;
10. Anon II's re-entry into academia.

So if you could give me your vote in comments below for what you think is the most fabulous plan for 2007 I should be very grateful.

I like all of the entries in different ways, so THANK YOU everyone for entering. I have very much enjoyed your comments.

The voting ends midnight 21st January 2007.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll vote for badgirl

Mon Jan 15, 04:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A vote! Thank you Andrew.

Mon Jan 15, 07:24:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering if there was some hidden portal i wasn't noticing, Clare.

Tue Jan 16, 09:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, you are all alone, Andrew...Thank you so much for bothering.

Tue Jan 16, 09:29:00 pm  
Blogger badgirl said...

It would be wrong for me to vote for myself so I am so glad a vote for me was garnered!!! I thank you too, Andrew.
badgirl
ps
Also, what a nice gift of encouragement, as today is my birthday, January 18. No, that won't give away my identity. The only famous person with my bday that I know of is Andy Warhol and I am not him.

Fri Jan 19, 08:12:00 am  
Blogger Susan said...

They're all very good and interesting plans. Much as I sympathise with Intisar's quiet and sensible ambition to just keep on keepin' on, I have to throw my vote to Scott of the Antarctic's creative adventure.

Fri Jan 19, 10:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Badgirl.

Thank you Susan - much appreciated.

Sat Jan 20, 05:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home