Saturday, December 13, 2008

What I'm Doing 26:

What I'm listening to:

Meddle by Little Boots. I've been trying to find this to download from somewhere , but can't find it so far. However, I think it is so good I'm sure it'll be available soon.

What I watched last:

Five Easy Pieces starring Jack Nicholson. Excellent film about a man coming to terms with himself, I think. I particularly liked the ending - but Hodmandod Senior did not.

What I'm doing:

Research for a new project in readiness for a meeting in London next week (looking forward to this).

What I'm reading (slowly because of everything else I'm having to do):

Balancing on the Edge of the World by Elizabeth Baines. Still loving it, and pretty glad I am reading it slowly because it will last longer.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home