Tuesday, November 04, 2008
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Hodmandod Senior's Little Puzzle
- Back to the trackerball...
- Cold ending.
- Walking the White Road: Stop 1.
- What I'm Doing 25:
- Sunday Salon 26 October 2008
- An Interview with Nicholas Crane
- Book Feast
- Anne Stevenson - poet and playwright.