Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Qarrtsiluni Story.

I am delighted to report that my weird short story 'Last Day of Summer' is now posted up on qarrtsiluni. Thanks to Marly Youmans and Ivy Alvarez for their excellent editorial advice.

I think of it as one of my more 'hermetic' works. Here's what inspired it...



Blogger Susangalique said...

wow! that is so awesome! let me be the first to congratulate you on this post

that is a neat inspiration

Thu Jan 03, 02:47:00 am  
Anonymous CFR said...


Thu Jan 03, 11:33:00 am  
Blogger marlyat2 said...

Ah, isn't that nice to see--inspiration in the hand.

Thu Jan 03, 04:17:00 pm  
Anonymous Clare said...

Thank you very much to all (I have one of my long black cardigans on at the moment which looks a lot like coat tails so I am making a small bow which looks suitably theatrical, I feel :-))

Thu Jan 03, 07:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Jonathan said...

I enjoyed your story. Kind of creepy. Nice to see the inspiration also.

Fri Jan 04, 12:32:00 am  
Blogger j.white said...

That is very, very beautiful. It is inspirational.

Fri Jan 04, 03:33:00 am  
Anonymous Clare said...

More kind persons...thank you again.

Fri Jan 04, 08:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home