Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Santa's SECRET MIX - Update

Well, Matthew Beaumont was the unfortunate person who ended up having to listen and then review my Santamix selection (as organised by Andrew Holmes on his blog 64Clarke). He somehow manages to be insulting, kind and funny all at the same time.

I'm really glad I took part - I enjoyed listening to Matthew David Scott's selection and also enjoyed reading the selection and criticism of other writers and artists. All of them were interesting and I think it is a good way of glimpsing into the musical parts of their minds. It also introduced me to some new music and made me realise that I am missing out on a lot.

Those who have taken part so far are: Matt Beaumont, Pete Wild, David Mitchell, Will Ashon, Hari Kunzru, Matthew David Scott, Matt Thorne, Nick Stone and John Williams.
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home