Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My Typical Day

One of the advantages of living in a small town is that the local newspapers are always desperate for copy, especially the ones that come out daily. Their new feature is 'A Day in the Life of...' and under the misconception that my day must be very interesting because I am a writer a local journalist rang me today for details of mine.

The trouble is, of course, my typical day, although it absorbs me, is not very interesting to anyone else at all. It consists mainly of gazing at computer, eating, drinking, gossiping on the phone, going to an exercise class, reading a book, blogging - and writing.

I think that journalist would have been better off talking to someone like a nurse, a teacher or a doctor. I am sure their typical day is full of incident - and more worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home