Friday, August 16, 2013
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Jim Capper.
- What I'm Doing 40:
- My book in the summer reads offer on Amazon.
- Trailer for Spirit Houses
- Book Launch of Everyone Lies by A.D. Garrett
- Life (Almost) Mimicking Fiction
- How One Book Leads To Another...
- The Riddle of the Labyrinth by Margalit Fox
- Two Books About the Experience of Islam
- The Illness of King James.