Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- The Turing Test by Chris Beckett
- A Dip in the River
- The Sun Kings by Stuart Clark and an interview wit...
- Clean sweep
- Sunday Salon: Rainbows in my Eyes by J.K. Rowbory
- What I'm Doing 29:
- Snail Tea Time
- Helping Haiti and the International Medical Corps
- Preparing to Speak.
- Unravelling the Silkworm's Genetic Fibre.