Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Simon Singh's continuing fight for reform

Today Simon Singh goes to the Court of Appeal in his continuing battle for libel reform. There is more about it in this excellent article he has written for the Daily Telegraph today.

He finishes:
"It is too late to change the libel laws for Peter Wilmshurst and myself; but we can help future scientists, doctors, human rights journalists, biographers and anybody writing about matters of public interest. Over 30,000 people have signed the petition for libel reform and I would strongly urge you to also visit www.libelreform.org and add your name"
Good luck, Simon! (my emphasis in bold).

2 Comments:

Blogger Sue Guiney said...

Thank you for bringing this (back) to my attention. I had meant to sign the petition and now have finally done so.

Tue Feb 23, 10:12:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Thank you Sue!

Tue Feb 23, 10:19:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home