Sunday, April 05, 2009
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- What I'm Doing 28:
- Cocoon Count
- My Creativity and Blogging Talk at the Nature Blog...
- Geekpops: Wave or a Particle?
- Counting snails for science
- Cocoon Count at 14.40 Sunday 29 March
- Sunday Salon: A Duality of Art and Science.
- Silkworm Dreams
- Cocoons that glow in the dark
- Cocoon time again.