Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My Creativity and Blogging Talk at the Nature Blogging Conference in 2008.

The Slideshare Team have just been in touch to tell me that my slideshow on creativity and blogging has

'... been getting a LOT of views in the last 24 hours. Great job...'

which was a nice surprise!

This encouraged me to add a few words to the bottom of each slide - which is something I've been meaning to do for some time.

The updated version is here. You have to download it to your own computer (see tab above presentation box) to see it in its full glory.

Labels:

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger cromercrox said...

That's a useful resource, that is. I remember that presentation well. But I was there, so maybe that doesn't count.

Wed Apr 01, 03:24:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Arf arf...

Wed Apr 01, 03:26:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Yes, it is, isn't it, Cromercox? I've got a couple of other presentations I can upload there for the general edification of the universe, but I think I'd better put the words on first before I do.

Strange to think 10 000 people have taken a look (mind you, that's nothing next to Euan's - I notice he has garnered something like 600 000!).

Wed Apr 01, 03:32:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Ha, think the 10 000 was a glitch - it's now down to 125 - that's more likely!

Wed Apr 01, 11:29:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home