Tuesday, July 08, 2008

What I'm Doing 22:

What I watched Last:
What To Do In Case of Fire.
A moving film about six German anarchists. Slated as a 'comedy' but was entertaining rather than funny. It was about youth, friendship, loyalty and getting a second chance to do what's right. Highly recommended.


What I'm listening to:
Hindustani Ragas by Teed Rockwell
A weird mixture of Eastern Indian music played USA-style. Strangely addictive and very good 'working music'. It makes me feel like I should be sitting on a sequined cushion in purple and red silks smoking pot.

What I'm reading:
The House in Paris by Elizabeth Bowen (an on-going project of several months now).
An atmospheric work involving, so far, two children in a strange house...in Paris.




What I'm doing:
Editing an intriguing manuscript (someone else's).

What I'm looking forward to:
Going to see PsychoBuildings - an exhibition in the Hayward Gallery in London and then the Pen/MRC debate with Ruth Padel and Aaron Klug on Creativity.

4 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

If you sit on a sequined cushion dressed in silks and smoking pot I want pictures.

Ahhahahaha! you could modify your name to Clare DUDE,man...

Sorry. Truly.

tchkamgb!

Wed Jul 09, 03:15:00 am  
Blogger JL said...

Oh, Ms. Dudman, I very much enjoy.. ah, the hell with it.

I'm not trying to promote myself; but I would very much like to know what you think of this story. If you see fit.

http://jl-writingandstuff.blogspot.com/2008/07/white-volvo.html

Wed Jul 09, 06:00:00 am  
Blogger JL said...

Oops, crap.

http://jl-writingandstuff.
blogspot.com/2008/07/
white-volvo.html

Wed Jul 09, 06:02:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

JL: Clare Dude sounds quite fine to me! :-)

I'll get onto your story ASAP. I like the way you write so looking forward to this. I hope nothing bad happens to the white volvo though!

Wed Jul 09, 09:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home