Tuesday, July 22, 2008
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- En-bettering* the Sunday Salon
- Sunday Salon 20th July: A HOUSE IN PARIS by Elizab...
- THE TRICK OF IT by Michael Frayn
- A Weak Moment
- Ian McEwan and the English Pen/MRC debate: 'Creati...
- A Surprise for a Monday Morning
- Psychobuildings at the Hayward
- Sunday Salon 13 July THE GIFT by Lewis Hyde
- Short interruption
- What I'm Doing 22: