Humour is a strange thing. No doubt if I were a member of the board of Heathrow, or maybe a passenger whose baggage had been lost amongst the tens of thousands of others in terminal five, I would not be laughing, but every time I see this I can't help myself...
Friday, April 04, 2008
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- The Search for Goodness (GPD08)
- Good People Day (GPD08)
- Reading and Writing - 13 Ways of Looking at a nove...
- The builder
- BAFAB Week: At Deblog...
- My morning.
- Twenty-second Sunday Salon 21.27
- Twenty-second Sunday Salon: ADMIT ONE and an inter...
- A Shed of My Own
- Foyles Short Story Festival