Sunday, January 13, 2008

Twefth Sunday Salon

I'm afraid I'm going to have to opt out of this week's since I have spent the last couple of days reading the excellent manuscript of a friend and now have to pack to visit my parents'.

The book I would have read would have been The Plague by Albert Camus. Maybe next week.


Blogger Susangalique said...

you will have let us know how Children of Men is

Mon Jan 14, 03:55:00 am  
Blogger Jan said...

Have a good visit Clare !

Mon Jan 14, 10:17:00 am  
Blogger chiefbiscuit said...

Your reading prowess has inspired me - today I went to the library and borrowed a pile of novels - I'm all set for some summer reading now - out on the garden seat in the sun. Yummy!
Have a good visit with your parents.

Mon Jan 14, 11:30:00 pm  
Anonymous marly said...

Hello Clare--have a lovely expedition home.

Fri Jan 18, 11:34:00 pm  
Blogger Susangalique said...

Hope you are having fun with your readings.

I rescued a book from a dumpster pile and I determined to read it no matter how cheesy it is.

Its Cherry Ames...FLIGHT NURSE!


Sat Jan 19, 04:41:00 am  
Anonymous Clare said...

Children of Men, Susangalique, lacked depth in my opinion. I don't really think I'd recommend. It was watchable, but there are much better things you can do in a couple of read FLIGHT NURSE Yea! :-)

Thanks Jan
And CB. I hope that reading is going well - summer feels like a dream, right now.
And thank you Marly...

Sat Jan 19, 11:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home