Tuesday, January 29, 2008
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Trivial Things
- Fourteenth Sunday Salon: 12.08
- Fourteenth Sunday Salon: 10.09
- Fourteenth Sunday salon: 04.15
- The Launch of SERIOUS THINGS by Gregory Normington...
- In praise of the cauliflower
- Reworking the reworking.
- Thirteenth Sunday Salon: Navajo
- The seagull
- Twefth Sunday Salon