Thursday, April 26, 2007
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- The Flash
- LSE workshop: 'How Well Do 'Facts' Travel?'
- Gaia: a search for life.
- Caracol gigante - Big snail
- A Little Tribute to Leonhard Euler
- Alan Johnston Petition.
- Dr Grump's grumbles No 1: Einstein.
- London in April
- Olfactory Bulbs and Memories (republished)