Sunday, October 29, 2006
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- ANOTHER PLACE by Antony Gormley
- Alas Poor Pigeon
- George Alagiah and A HOME FROM HOME
- Patricia Duncker and the High Sheriff's Prize for ...
- A Walk in the Woods
- The Pathological Disbelief of Alfred Wegener's Hyp...
- People Collection - or 5 things not generally know...
- David Crystal on Language and the Internet
- George Monbiot on the new politics to stop the pla...