Friday, July 21, 2006

Dr Grump - guest-blogger

In my absence I am going to hand over the blog to Dr Grump again (who has a PhD in sexual dynamics and etymology and is working at the Institute of Moral Hygiene at the University of Urum).

She has nagging me for some time to let her vent her spleen on various topics, so since I am in a good mood I have decided to let her have a go - if she can find time in her crowded academic diary. So it's good-bye from me for now and shall be back in just over a week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Aww, I'm going to miss you, but okay ... Dr Grump's prob the next best thing ... but not for long. Have fun!

Sat Jul 22, 04:00:00 am  
Blogger Susan said...

I think Dr. Grump sounds like a fine substitute! I don't think we'll miss you at all!!

Sat Jul 22, 04:27:00 am  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Have fun and a safe journey :)

Sat Jul 22, 09:06:00 pm  
Blogger Jeremy said...

Go Grump! Happy wanderings Clare

Sat Jul 22, 10:07:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Dr Grump has been otherwise diverted...

A ground swelling change in the normality of life, perhaps?

Or perhaps Professor Intriguingly and always Charismatic diverted the attentions of Dr Grump?

Hope you had a good holiday, Clare.

I'm sure you'll make some mention of Victoria and her Albert when you get back!

Mon Jul 31, 12:18:00 am  
Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Have a lovely holiday!

Thu Aug 03, 03:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home