Thursday, February 09, 2006


I am very pleased to report that in August I am going to be a visiting author to a special interest holiday group in the Languedoc in France called 7 DAY WONDER. When I was a child I used to have a poster of a small village in the Languedoc-Rousillon area of France. It was on the top of a small steep hill and all the buildings were the colour of honey. The surrounding mountains were covered in dense green forest and I used to love imagining myself living there listening to the people around me talking in the language of 'Oc'.


Blogger J. Erik Lundberg said...

Very cool, Clare. Please make sure to take some photos. I haven't seen that region of France (and I've only visited Paris), so I'd be very interested in seeing what it looks like.

Thu Feb 09, 03:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Clare said...

Thanks Jason. I'll do that.

Thu Feb 09, 10:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home