Saturday, February 04, 2006
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- A Poem by Bombazine : 'ON THE ICE THAT CRACKLES IN...
- Lies and Little Deaths
- ARCTIC MONKEYS
- Phantom Illness
- WHO IS JAMES FREY?
- THE ICE QUEEN by Alice Hoffman
- The Beer Trap - a tale of radishes and cuckolding
- TRYING NEAIRA by Debra Hamel
- The World Fantasy Awards, World War Two and one re...
- An Interview with Sarah Salway