Monday, January 28, 2008

Trivial Things

Little accomplished today. I read Norminton's SERIOUS THINGS then I had breakfast. I read SERIOUS THINGS and then answered the phone. I read SERIOUS THINGS and then went out to yoga. I read SERIOUS THINGS and then had lunch and wrote a few emails. ...And then I finished SERIOUS THINGS and felt bereft. Excellent book. The sort that grabs your mind with its sticky little fingers and pummels it even when you've managed to lay it down.

I couldn't face my own work after this so I have left it for today. I am going to do some therapeutic ironing instead.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

I must keep an eye out for what sounds like an excellent book - thanks for the infectious enthusiasm.

Tue Jan 29, 08:16:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I think it is, CB!

Tue Jan 29, 07:59:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home