Sunday, October 21, 2007

Taylor the Teacher's Minichallenge.

This is based on how George Harrison derived 'While My Guitar Gently Sleeps'

Taylor the Teacher writes:

Take the book you’re reading. Open it randomly and write 4 (or so) lines based on the first words you see. Don’t think too hard about it. Don’t want to ruin the relativity, I-Ching-iness of it. Rhyme not necessary. Just be spontaneous!

So from KEVIN I got the words: 'sometimes this happens'
'You open your eyes.
You see what's there
It was there all along
the words of this song'


(Yes, I know - it means nothing to me either...)
Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Booklogged said...

I think it's awesome and should be set to music. Really, I'm impressed.

Sun Oct 21, 04:37:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Booklogged. I took another look just now and even though it's senseless it means something to me too, somehow.

Sun Oct 21, 01:12:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home