Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Dr Grump - in love

A few days ago I landed on Grumpy Old Bookman's blog. Yesterday I sent him an email of appreciation because he made me feel like I wasn't alone.

Today I mentioned the blog to Dr Grump so she took a look at the blog too. Now she is wandering around with a soppy look in her eyes that I haven't seen before. I asked her what had happened.

'Don't talk to me,' she said, 'I think I've found my soul-mate. I just want to have a little quiet time with my thoughts.' (She talks like this sometimes - she reads a lot of self-help guides).

So I've left her to it. I thought the Grumpy Old Bookman would strike a chord with her too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Very curious, as GOB has posted today that he's away from his blog for a week. Could these incidents be related?

Wed Aug 16, 09:26:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very strange. I called into Dr Grump's office this afternoon but she wasn't in - not that unusual for a Wednesday afternoon - but when I peeped in through the window the place seemed to be even more a tip than usual, as if she'd gone off in a hurry. Then, when I was passing the departmental notice board, I noticed that she had cancelled all tutorials for the next week with no explanation.

A coincidence surely.

Wed Aug 16, 10:37:00 pm  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Hmmm. The plot thickens ... What is the collective noun for grumps?

Fri Aug 18, 08:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home