Sunday, May 20, 2012

Feeding my T.C. Boyle addiction


Yesterday, I added another volume to my T.C. Boyle collection (the one at the bottom - the American Viking edition of 'Stories'). I have also got the Faber edition - not realising when I bought it that this English version contains only three volumes of his short stories whereas the American one has four (as well as others-not-before-published) so I decided to get this as well.

I have also two of his other books - 'The Women' which I read on my kindle, and 'Wild Child' on audio and am now thinking that I shall, maybe, buy these in paper too eventually (after I have bought his other books) to complete my collection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

.....wow. Tell us more about this Boyle. I've never heard of him. Why do you love him?

Sun May 20, 05:19:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Hi Jessica! Boyle is a wonderful writer (IMHO) but no one seems to know him very well this side of the Atlantic - although he is a best seller in the USA (and, I think, in Germany). There's more about him on good ol' Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Coraghessan_Boyle

Sun May 20, 05:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home