Sunday, May 20, 2012

Feeding my T.C. Boyle addiction

Yesterday, I added another volume to my T.C. Boyle collection (the one at the bottom - the American Viking edition of 'Stories'). I have also got the Faber edition - not realising when I bought it that this English version contains only three volumes of his short stories whereas the American one has four (as well as others-not-before-published) so I decided to get this as well.

I have also two of his other books - 'The Women' which I read on my kindle, and 'Wild Child' on audio and am now thinking that I shall, maybe, buy these in paper too eventually (after I have bought his other books) to complete my collection.


Blogger Jessica Maybury said... Tell us more about this Boyle. I've never heard of him. Why do you love him?

Sun May 20, 05:19:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Hi Jessica! Boyle is a wonderful writer (IMHO) but no one seems to know him very well this side of the Atlantic - although he is a best seller in the USA (and, I think, in Germany). There's more about him on good ol' Wikipedia:

Sun May 20, 05:40:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home