Friday, September 12, 2008

Interesting Little Excursions

A busy few days ahead:
today I must, absolutely and definitely, finish this editing work I have been doing on and off for what seems like months;
tomorrow I am off to York to the Society of Authors North AGM for a committee meeting and talks;
on Monday I am meeting my new editor at Seren, Penny Thomas, at Shrewsbury;
on Tuesday I am in London to go to a talk and launch of the Nobel Textiles Exhibition at the Institution of Contemporary Arts;
and then on Wednesday go to the Frances Bacon exhibition in the Tate Britain.

York, Shrewsbury and the ICA in London - should be good. I shall, of course, be taking my camera.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Looking forward to a feast of fotos! X

Fri Sept 12, 08:13:00 am  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

ooh yes, me too - and words!

Sat Sept 13, 04:42:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home