Friday, October 19, 2007

The Read-A-Thon

I am just gathering resources for the Read-a-thon which starts tomorrow at 2pm GMT.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here are the guidelines from The Hidden Side of the Leaf:

People who sign up to be readers are committing to reading books, posting updates in their blogs, and if they need breaks, visiting the blogs of other readers and encouraging them.

Suggested format for updating: Again, customize this as you wish, but I suggest updating about what you’re reading, how many pages you’ve read since your last update, and how much time you’ve spent reading since your last update. You may want to keep a running total of time spent reading, number of books read and pages read; this could make you eligible for some prize drawings. Updates might also be your typical book reviews, once you finish something.

Readers visiting other readers: Do this if and when you’re in the mood, as often as you like.

Here are the links of the other readers:

Dewey at the Hidden Side of the Leaf

Michelle (or 3M) at 1 More Chapter

Amanda at A Chapter of Books

Eva of A Striped Armchair

Athena of Aquatique

Claire at Beboauthor

Becky at Becky's Book Reviews

L^2 of Dog's Eye View

Heather of Errant Thoughts

Jason Lundberg of Lundblog

Joy of JoyStory

Just Another Musing

Andreea of Life.

Bybee of Naked Without Books

Debi of Nothing of Importance

James of OCDMan

SFP of Pages Turned

Callista of SMS Book Reviews

Stefanie of So Many Books

Alison of So Many Books, So Little Time

Teenbookreview

Armenian Odar of Armenian Odar Reads

Debra of Deblog

Kimmy of the Smugcloud

Sarah of There's Something About Translation

And here are my books....

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger alisonwonderland said...

thanks for stopping by! this is going to be so much fun!

Fri Oct 19, 10:43:00 pm  
Blogger 1morechapter said...

Hope you have fun tomorrow!

Sat Oct 20, 12:42:00 am  
Blogger Dewey said...

Oooh, you have We Need to Talk About Kevin! I hope you love it. I think a couple more people added as readers, if you want them on your list here. :)

Sat Oct 20, 01:07:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks and the same to you :) I've got a very large pile of books waiting for me that I couldn't possibly get through in 24hours but at least I'll have variety :) Happy reading!

Sat Oct 20, 02:12:00 am  
Blogger Susanna said...

that flu epedimic was terrible. I did a paper on it once. THats a very interesting topic.

My grandfather had a sister who died in it of flu.

Sat Oct 20, 05:35:00 am  
Blogger Eva said...

Have fun tomorrow! I'll be participating as well. :D

Sat Oct 20, 06:04:00 am  
Blogger Anne S said...

You're a better man I am Gunga Din.

I really can't imagine reading books for 24 hours straight, it would spoil the pleasure of reading for me.

But good luck at your end Clare, I look forward to your impressions.

Sat Oct 20, 11:39:00 am  
Blogger Annie the Superfast Reader said...

good luck & happy reading!!

Sat Oct 20, 02:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home