Tuesday, May 29, 2007
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Whatever Happened to the Polymaths: A Royal Instit...
- Shameless's Literary Lions: No 22. CARADOC
- Three Black Crows
- Wittgenstein, Jarman and Colour Blindness
- An Apology
- The Northern Launch of The Flash
- The Foundling Museum
- THE BOY WHO WAS RAISED AS A DOG by Bruce D Perry a...
- May 9th