A Few Seasonal Links
2. Thanks to Dave Lull I have discovered some poetry I love. They are by Michael Creagan who, like the Welsh poet Dannie Abse, also has a day job as a doctor.
3. On the subject of poetry Twitches continues to impress me much.
4. Chief Biscuit and Jan each have charming posts about Christmas and childhood.
5. In contrast Gordon McCabe has alternative and original views on matters technological which have haunted me rather more than I expected...
6. ...and finally, my American editor at Viking emailed me the other night to say he was was pleased to see this interview with moi in the on-line version of the magazine Rain Taxi by multi-award winning writer Jeff Vandermeer (author of the fantastic SHRIEK (Amazon.com's and San Francisco Chronicle's best of year fantasy in 2006)) and his valiant wife Ann. Thanks to both of you for taking so much trouble.