Tuesday, September 19, 2006
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- 'Writer in Residence' at the Institute of the Futu...
- An Interlude
- An Interview with Peter Wild
- METAPHORS OF MEMORY by Douwe Draaisma: a brief rev...
- Memory and Forgetting.
- A Day Trip
- Science Triumphs and a Science Tragedy.
- Interview With Susan Tranter: 'Reader in Residence...
- Debra Hamel and the art of book reviewing.