Thursday, May 25, 2006
- Name: Clare Dudman
Clare DudmanClare Dudman is the author of four novels: Edge of Danger (Putnam), One Day the Ice Will Reveal Its Dead/Wegener's Jigsaw (Viking/Sceptre), 98 Reasons For Being ((Viking/Sceptre) and A Place of Meadows and Tall Trees (Seren) - and numerous short stories. Further details on this website.
- Philip Naviasky
- An Interview with David Evans
- The Keeper of the Leeches or Essential Leech Resea...
- Lablit Piece
- Light Fittings and Happiness
- Slugs: A Cure for Tired Eyes.
- My Brother's Trees
- An Interview with Andrew Holmes