Friday, January 06, 2006

My Little Friend

The ASE conference was excellent - not only did I sell out of books but I made a new friend. Her name is Tarantino. I asked her keeper (the Keeper of the Spiders) if it was true that tarantulas ate their mates after mating. He told me that it was just that they had poor eyesight and found it difficult to distinguish the mate from anything else that moves. Which is a problem I have all the time. He had a collection of other lovely little creatures too. More on this tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Salway said...

Argghh... I don't know how you can do that! Makes me shiver just looking at the picture. Brave woman, Sarahx

Sat Jan 07, 03:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too, Mr Kirk. Thank you for dropping by. I shall be emailing you pretty soon.

Hello Sarah, good to hear from you too.

Sun Jan 08, 11:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home