Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Deblog

I came across Debra Hamel's blog (deblog) last night (via Metaxucafe) and her idea to pass the book. I am going to look into this - which could very well be the answer to my 'too many books' problem.

Apart from this Debra has some very interesting reviews of books and is the author of TRYING NEAIRA which is about a courtesan in Ancient Greece and which I have just ordered.










It is going on the top of my Chistmas reading list, just as soon as I finish AN AMERICAN BOY (AN UNPARDONABLE CRIME in the US) by Andrew Taylor. I love this book so much I don't want it to end.

My hair is now purple, terracotta and brown, a bit like leaves on a copper beech that have just started to change colour, and I am very pleased with my hairdresser. I had a very happy and decadent time in their little salon - a whole two hours to admit to not having done a thing for Christmas, though I didn't say why, and the colorist solved all my Christmas present problems - if only I could remember what she said.
Link

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clare, You do lead an amazing life, but you try to make us think that you dont. Well it doesnt wash. The furthest Ive been in a month is to Sealand Road.Can't wait to see your hair. Shall I bring my camera on Thursday. The colour sounds so fantastic, I must record it.

Sun Dec 11, 04:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home