Sunday, April 15, 2012

The London Book Fair.

Since China is the featured market at the London Book Fair, I have decided to visit it tomorrow. It is the first time I have visited the fair and I am a little apprehensive. I think I am going to have the same feeling I get when looking at the stars, or the lights of a large city when I approach it from the air: an uncomfortable awareness of my insignificance.

The good thing is my hotel is quite close to Kew Gardens so I can always go there if it all proves too much. Nature is always a good tonic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Halpern said...

Should be fascinating, especially if many authors are present.

Sun Apr 15, 10:43:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

I hope so, Paul!

Mon Apr 16, 12:19:00 am  
Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

Oh what a pity, I read this post a day late....Karen of Euro Crime is there today (16 April) too! Sadly, I was unable to attend.

Mon Apr 16, 06:38:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Story of my life, Maxine! :-)

Tue Apr 17, 10:55:00 pm  
Anonymous marly youmans said...

Hah! But your book was there--you can't be so insignificant!

Tue Apr 24, 01:15:00 am  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Oh, I am - Marly! Thinking about it, though - I don't think I mind very much!

Tue Apr 24, 08:47:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home