Friday, November 12, 2010

What I'm Doing 33:

What I'm watching:


Buffy the Vampire Slayer (with many thanks to a kind donor) - and looking for evidence of Greek Tragedy.

What I'm reading:


A Clash of Innocents by Sue Guiney. This is set in Cambodia and I am much impressed - great writing and very interesting too.

What I'm a'Kindling:


Lisbeth, a short story by Rudyard Kipling, having downloaded Plain Tales from the Hills, Indian Tales and Kim last night.

What I'm listening to on audiobook:


Nostromo by Joseph Conrad.

What I'm listening to:


Until the Day is Done by REM (from the album Accelerate)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Debra Hamel said...

I just watched an episode from season 3 myself! Trying to burn off some of the cookie dough, God help me.

Fri Nov 12, 06:45:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

*grinning*

Fri Nov 12, 08:22:00 pm  
Blogger Sue Guiney said...

Ooh,thanks for the plug!

Sat Nov 13, 12:35:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

My pleasure, Sue - I am enjoying it a lot!

Sat Nov 13, 07:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home