Wednesday, May 05, 2010

My Hay Installation: Part 3 - powerpoint presentation

I found it easier to plan using cartoons.

I also found it easier in many cases to write the end frame, then copy and paste backwards, eliminating a little text each time. That way I gave an impression of text building up.

I also found it a good idea to eliminate full-stops as much as possible to give an impression that something else was coming up.

But basically it was just a lot of hard work - though I enjoyed it too. I had the basis of a film at the end of day 2, and then spent two complete days refining it - rewriting parts, and also ironing out glitches.

At the moment it is still just a powerpoint presentation. I'm hoping to convert it into a film next with music.


Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home