Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sky merging.

I've decided to update my website (prompted into this by a phone call from Dipika at Pedalo - my web-designers) and thought I'd put something about the research for my Patagonia book on it.

About five happy hours later I found the photo I was looking for - and also this one. It was taken outside the hostel I stayed in the Andes, at a place called Esquel. If you look closely you can see the tops of the mountains - they are are so high they seem to merge with the sky.


The editing has stalled for a few days, and I fear I won't get much done today since I am going out tonight (which necessitates much primping and preening because, as a hermit, I have obviously got out of practise).

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, you have to get out every once in a while. I get my annual outing on Saturday..!

Tue Nov 25, 06:11:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Aha, now I'm dying to know what it is - I'm just going to have to make sure I go over to your blog to find out!

Tue Nov 25, 11:02:00 pm  
Blogger Susanna said...

you will have to post pics of you in your chosen party dress!

that is cool. Glad you pointed out the real top of the mountsains I would have missed it.

Wed Nov 26, 12:26:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Ah, I didn't really dress up that much, Susangalique - I should have done, though, it was quite posh.

Yes, it's not a terribly good picture, really - of course when you were there - it was quite obvious.

Wed Nov 26, 07:32:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home